- TESIS: Towards an Embodied Science of InterSubjectivity. Coordinated by Professor Thomas Fuchs at Heidelberg.
- DISCOS: Disorders and Coherence of the Embodied Self. DISCOS is an interdisciplinary and international project, drawing on philosophy, neuroscience, psychiatry and psychology. Coordinating nodes are the Department of Psychiatry, University of Heidelberg and the Department of Psychosomatic Medicine and Psychotherapy, Technical University of Munich.
- Emotional Experience in Depression: A Philosophical Study. Principal Investigators: Matthew Ratcliffe (University of Durham) and Achim Stephan (University of Osnabruck).
- Emotions and Feelings in Psychiatric Illness, Organised by Dr Anthony Atkinson and Dr Matthew Ratcliffe.
- Phenomenological Psychopathology and Philosophy of Psychiatry, A research group led by Matthew Ratcliffe aiming to show how phenomenology and psychiatry can interact in ways that are mutually informative and, in so doing, to pursue original phenomenological research.
CURRENTLY IN DEVELOPMENT