Request for content to be included in the January 2022 edition of the philosophy of psychiatry newsletter: Philos. Psychiatry Newsletter.
This is a collaborative effort between the Association for the Advancement of Philosophy and Psychiatry (AAPP) and the International Network for Philosophy and Psychiatry (INPP). The purpose of the newsletter is to spread the word about the professional activities and honors within our scholarly community.
To publish in January 2022, we need your content by January 7, 2022. This includes:
- Publications in the philosophy of psychiatry for the period July 1, 2021 to December 31, 2021
- A list of honors, awards, promotions, and so on
- Upcoming conferences and workshops open to participants
- New jobs or new positions, or other changes
- An in memoriam section where we list recently deceased members and/or people who contributed to the philosophy of psychiatry. If you know of anyone who should be included (and their date of death), please let us know.
- Newly available publisher discounts and/or recent price changes for philosophy of psychiatry books.
Please send your information to: email@example.com Feel free to forward this call to any interested person who might want to be on the newsletter mailing list.