Online meeting about the book “The Neurobiology – Psychotherapy – Pharmacology intervention triangle: the need for common sense in 21st century mental health”, edited by Pereira, J. G., Gonçalves, G., Bizzari, V. (2019) for Vernon Press, Cognitive Science and Psychology Series.
The event will take place online, on 17th September, from 3 to 5 GMT.
Here below the zoom link and the program (which is also attached):
To join the meeting please use the following access details:
ID meeting: 947 0866 4689
Passcode: gn70Dm —Intro by Joao Pereira, Valeria Bizzari and Jorge Gončalves
Francesca Brencio (discussant): Philosophy and Psychiatry Today
- Albino Maia: “Embracing the placebo effect in the treatment of depression: from neuropsychiatry to psychotherapy “
- Daniel Guerra: “Assessment of Outcomes at Casa de Alba: Learning from the residents’ views”
- Dora Pereira: “Parenting and/or mental health?”
- Josefa Ros Velasco: “Boredom: humanising or dehumanising treatment”
- Adelinda Candeias: “Burnout in teaching: the importance of personal and professional variables”
- Rex Haigh: “Therapeutic communities for the future: surviving modernisation and staying at the radical edge “